This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Types of Data collected
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Different Dimensions.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Different Dimensions is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Different Dimensions to provide its services. In cases where Different Dimensions specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
Different Dimensions takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
Legal basis of processing
Different Dimensions may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some
legislationDifferent Dimensions may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pré contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Different Dimensions is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Different Dimensions;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Different Dimensions or by a third party.
In any case, Different Dimensions will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Different Dimensions operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Different Dimensions and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Different Dimensions’ legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Different Dimensions within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting Different Dimensions.
Different Dimensions may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Different Dimensions may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Different Dimensions to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Content commenting, Contacting the User and Data transfer outside the EU. Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Data transfer outside the EU
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Different Dimensions. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to
processingof their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Different Dimensions, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Different Dimensions will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Different Dimensions.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and
machine readableformat and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to
Where Personal Data is processed for
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Different Dimensions through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Different Dimensions as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Different Dimensions in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that Different Dimensions may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, Different Dimensions and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with Different Dimensions (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from Different Dimensions at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Different Dimensions does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
1. Use of Site
While using the Site you agree not to:
• Identify yourself falsely, or use false pretenses to gain access to this Site or its Content.
• Restrict, inhibit or otherwise interfere with the use by any other visitor or user of the Site (including without limitation any interference by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site);
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
• Express or imply that any content or materials you make, submit or post are endorsed by Different Dimensions or any of our staff members;
• Upload, submit or transmit (a) any content or materials that
• Engage in “spamming” or “flooding”;
• Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
• Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, lease, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble any portion of the Site (or offer to do any of the above);
• Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
• “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
• Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content; or Harvest, collect or use information about visitors to or users of the Site without their express consent.
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Links on the Site to third party web sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Different Dimensions of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein. Different Dimensions is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites. Different Dimensions is not responsible or liable for any such web site or the content thereon. If you use the links to the web sites of Different Dimensions affiliates or service providers, you will leave the
5. Linking to this Site
Unless specifically authorized by Different Dimensions, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e. create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
6. Downloading Files
Different Dimensions cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Different Dimensions and/or its licencors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
Different Dimensions makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, the service or the content. Different Dimensions expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the site. Different Dimensions does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected. Different Dimensions does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The site, the service
9. Limitation of Liability
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In such states, Different Dimensions’ liability is limited and warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law, but shall, in no event, exceed $100.00.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Different Dimensions, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies,
12. User Conduct
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
13. Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Different Dimensions or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should Different Dimensions’ business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the thousands of unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Different Dimensions or anyone at Different Dimensions. If, in spite of our request that you
However, Different Dimensions does welcome feedback regarding many areas of Different Dimensions’ existing businesses that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Site. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed a Submission under the terms in the User Supplied Information section.
14. User Supplied Information
Different Dimensions does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered
15. General Provisions
Entire Agreement/No Waiver.
Except for any written agreement separately executed between us and relating to Service Content, this is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes and any all prior or contemporaneous written or oral representations, communications or agreements between us. No waiver by Different Dimensions of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies.
The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Before making or being entitled to any claim for damages or equitable relief, you agree to provide Different Dimensions with prior written notices of any claim that any Content is defamatory, untrue or otherwise exposes Different Dimensions to any liability or obligation to you, so that Different Dimensions may have a reasonable opportunity to respond and cure any such alleged claim, in a manner similar to the procedure for notification of alleged copyright claims. Different Dimensions
Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. and EU copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us on this Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material
We make no representation that the Site or its content is appropriate or available for use in locations other than the European Union. Those who choose to access the Site from locations other than from within the European Union do so on their own initiative and at their own
© Copyright 2019 Different Dimensions All rights reserved.
Different Dimensions, and other products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Different Dimensions (or its affiliates) in the United States and other countries.
Date of Last Modification: